Located in an enviable position this exclusive gated development of lodges are now available for purchase on Mersea Island.
With oversized decking on three sides, private parking together with inspired architecture, thoughtful space planning and an unmistakable continental feel, the Apex Lodge is the ideal retreat. We have no doubt that you will be proud to invite friends and family along to share your home from home.
Floor to ceiling windows allow you to enjoy the great outdoors from the comfort of your lounge. Whether you’re curled up with a good book, cooking a feast in the kitchen, or relaxing with friends outside, you will savour every moment. When your leisure time is at a premium, the Apex lodge is a very wise investment.
A view from all sides
Retaining its distinctive hip tiled roof but with a revised layout and a beautiful new colour scheme of soft natural tones, highlighted by marine blues and greens, the all-new Apex offers something a little bit different from most lodges.
The conservatory style, semi open-plan living space, which incorporates a kitchen, lounge and dining area, is spacious and light and paneled ceilings, that mirror the pitch of the hip roof, make a striking internal feature. Central to the living space a striking feature wall houses a contemporary styled wall-hung fire to one side and a freestanding breakfast bar to the other. The high gloss, contemporary kitchen comes complete with a full compliment of integrated appliances and a skylight over the dining table allows light to flood in, creating the perfect dining environment. The bedrooms are large enough to include double or twin beds and the master bedroom has a stylish en-suite with large, fully tiled walk-in shower. The bathroom and en-suite come with beautiful freestanding vanity units and on selected floor plans there is the option of fully fitted study or third bedroom.
If you’re looking for a lodge that offers something a bit different from the traditional… look no further!
Please note: Specifications and layouts may differ and some photos may include optional extras. For full details please contact us: 01206 382534.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched, hip roof with 40-year warranty
- PVCu double glazing (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- French doors and feature full-length windows to the lounge
- Exterior feature lights
- Gas central heating
- Stone, hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Full length curtains to the lounge and dining areas
- Feature panelled wall central to the living space with wall-hung electric fire to one side and freestanding Console table to the other
- Velux window over dining area
- Rockhampton dining table with chairs, coffee table and two lamp tables
- Two Hudson style, Graceland Green, two-seater sofas with coordinated scatter cushions
- Fully integrated kitchen with fridge-freezer, washer / dryer, dishwasher, single electric oven and four-burner hob with extractor hood
- Contemporary, white, high gloss kitchen doors and drawers
- Inset grey Venetian blind
- Two double bedrooms (bedroom two with twin beds) and a single bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet, fitted wardrobes and coordinated curtains and bedding to all bedrooms
- Fully tiled walk-in combi shower in en-suite
- Aluminium Venetian blinds to bathroom and en-suite
- Free-standing Roper Rhodes vanity units to bathroom and en-suite